In the vicinity of Mas Val-Chênaie ...
You will be able to make beautiful walks on foot or by bike in the woods and the countryside (the GR 6 and the GR 97 pass at 300 meters), the landscapes of the mounts of Vaucluse and the valleys will enchant you, oak woods, cherry blossoms , vines, spelled fields, sunflowers or lavender depending on the season.
Gordes ranked among the most beautiful villages in France, its castle, its calades, its colorful market Tuesday morning, its galleries, its festival ...
Les Bories Village,
Surrounding Villages, Towns and specialities
- The Fort of Buoux
- Saint-Saturnin-lès-Apt, the road to laundries, its castle
- Roussillon and its ocher cliffs and the Ocher Conservatory
- Apt, medieval town, its candied fruit and its famous Saturday market
- The Provençal Colorado of Rustrel and the Petit Sahara
- The Museum of Lavender of Coustellet
- The Coustellet farmer's market on Sunday morning
- Bonnieux, its forest of cedars and its paths of discovery
- Lacoste and the ruins of the Marquis de Sade castle
- Ménerbes and the Corkscrew Museum
- Oppède-le-Vieux and its chapel
- Fontaine-de-Vaucluse its source and its waterfalls
- Isle-sur-la-Sorgue, the "Venice Provençale" its antique dealers, the Sunday morning market
- Avignon, city of the Popes and its famous festival
- Cavaillon, its synagogue and its cathedral
- The Mont Ventoux
We are at your disposal to help you discover our beautiful region, suggest tours, sports or cultural activities, tell you the flea markets, garage sales, votive festivals, markets, numerous festivals and shows, exhibitions, museums ...
Watch the video Luberon Terre de Nature
Wath the video Luberon Terre de Saveurs