- The reservation will be effective upon receipt of a deposit of 50% with 1 night minimum.
- The realization of this payment entails the acceptance of these provisions and general conditions of sale.
- The payment of the balance is made 14 days before the arrival date
- Cancellation / interruption of stay:
- more than 4 weeks before the arrival date, the total amount of the deposit paid will be refunded to you, less the expenses of reimbursement (charges of transfer, post office ...)
- between 4 weeks and 2 weeks before the scheduled arrival date, the total amount of the deposit paid becomes non-refundable
- less than 2 weeks before the scheduled arrival date or in case of interruption of stay, the total amount will be due
- Payment methods: credit card, cash (within the limit of the regulation), bank transfer
- by credit card, deposit on the booking day and balance charged 14 days before the arrival date
- by cash, deposit with credit card and balance at the arrival ( in case of cancellation less than 14 days before the arrival date, balance will be charged on the credit card )
- by bank transfer, deposit on the booking day and balance 14 days before the arrival date ( if the balance is not payed 14 days before the arrival date, the reservation will be cancelled and the deposit will be non refundable )
General Terms of Sales :
- We welcome you between 4:00 pm and 7:00 pm, if you are due to arrive after 7:00 pm, please let us know beforehand
- The day of your departure, the room must be vacated at 10:30 am
- The rooms and public areas are no-smoking zones. For safety reasons and for the welfare of all, a space is reserved for this purpose
- Towels can not be used at the pool. Extra towels are provided for pool use, if required
- We decline all responsibility in the event of loss or theft of your belongings
- To ensure the tranquility of our hosts and that of our little dog Maya, pets are not admitted. For special requests, please contact us
- The customer will enjoy the places at his disposal in a peaceful way, in accordance with their destination and to return them to the state found upon his arrival. Any damages found would be the responsibility of the customer.