Booking conditions prior to May 5th 2020* and posterior to June 18th 2020** :
- Prepayment :
- The reservation will be effective upon receipt of an advance payment of 50% ( more than 30 days before arrival ) or total payment ( less than 30 days before arrival )
- The realization of this payment entails the acceptance of these provisions and general conditions of sale.
- The payment of the balance must be done 30 days before the arrival date
- Cancellation / interruption of stay:
- more than 30 days before the arrival date, the total amount of the advance payment paid is not refundable
- less than 30 days before the arrival date and in case of interruption of stay : 100% non refundable
- Payment methods: credit card, cash (within the limit of the regulation), bank transfer
- by credit card, advance payment on the booking day and balance charged 30 days before the arrival date
- by cash, advance payment with credit card and balance at the arrival ( in case of cancellation less than 30 days before the arrival date, balance will be charged on the credit card )
- by bank transfer, advance payment on the booking day and balance 30 days before the arrival date ( if the balance is not payed 30 days before the arrival date, the reservation will be cancelled and the advance payment will be not refunded )
* / ** Covid-19 Special Conditions :
* for reservations prior to May 5th 2020, application of french government decree 2020-315 of March 26th 2020 : your deposit or balance becomes a credit valid for 18 months.
** for reservations after June 18th 2020, the above booking conditions apply exept in the event of general reconfinement or border closure for foreign nationals preventing the realisation of your stay. We will then agree together on a dates modification or a refund.
General Terms of Sales :
- We welcome you between 4:00 pm and 7:00 pm, if you are due to arrive after 7:00 pm, please let us know beforehand
- The day of your departure, the room must be vacated at 10:30 am maximum
- Clause of internal rules:
No person or vehicle not staying on the property is allowed to enter, including for a short visit.
- All our rooms can only be booked for 2 people, additional beds, extra beds or baby cots, including those provided by you, are not authorized.
- The rooms and public areas are no-smoking zones. For safety reasons and for the welfare of all, a space is reserved for this purpose
- Towels can not be used at the pool. Extra towels are provided for pool use, if required
- We decline all responsibility in the event of loss or theft of your belongings
- To ensure the tranquility of our hosts and that of our little dog Maya, pets are not admitted. For special requests, please contact us
- The customer will enjoy the places at his disposal in a peaceful way, in accordance with their destination and to return them to the state found upon his arrival. Any damages found would be the responsibility of the customer.
Special conditions La Pitchounette cottage :
Booking conditions and General Terms of sale applicable to the cottage
Deposit of 500 € ( cash or credit card) to be paid on arrival and returned after the inventory of fixtures. In case of contestation of damage or any degradation not related to the usual wear and tear of the equipment and furniture provided, all or part of the deposit will not be refunded
Premises state on arrival and departure
For all booking a rental contract must be signed and returned with the advance payment
End of stay cleaning is included except for the kitchen (oven, induction hob, fridge, crockeries). Additional fees of 100 € if the kitchen cleaning is not carried out.